In All Translations Centre, we believe that “quality is above all”; moreover, punctuality in responding to the requirements of each separate customer and fulfilment of promised delivery time are also primary concerns.
All Translations Centre is certified for translation and interpretation according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard, awarded by EQA organisation (www.eqa.gr). We are also certified to provide translation services according to the ISO 17100:2015.
Through these certifications, the following is ensured: quality in the services provided, a continuous compliance with the statutory requirements of the standards, the professional skills of our partners involved in translation, revision or review, and the availability of the necessary technical resources. Issues related to project management and our relationship with customers are also settled, with particular emphasis on traceability, confidentiality and the management of personal data and other sensitive or protected information.
The quality of the services provided is not only ensured by strict adherence to the standard procedures provided for by the quality assurance system ISO 9001:2015, awarded by EQA organisation (www.eqa.gr) and the ISO 17100:2015, which we follow, but also through the daily application of even stricter regulations in the context of completion of each project.
In this way, we ensure:
- Developing a sense of responsibility in partners, which is a prerequisite for quality and punctual performance of the project
- Consistency in terminology and compliance with customer requirements
- Continuous assessment and self-assessment of our partners
- Constant communication with and information of the customer
- Timely informing the customer in case of any problem
- Encouraging our partners to continuous, lifelong training