All Translations Centre offers the possibility of translation validation in accordance with the Code of Lawyer’s Conduct (Official Gazette A 235 195 41 008, Article 53), which renders the translationofficial for any use in the private and public sector, in Greece and abroad, equivalent to those provided by the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Texts we undertake to validate include inter alia:
- Private Contracts
- Interim Measures
- Appeals / Documents for Court Use
- Corporation Charters
- Documents of Licencing and Certification
- Inventions and Patents
- Intellectual, Industrial and Commercial Property Rights
- Curricula Vitae
- Degrees / Diplomas, Transcripts and Certificates
- Invoices for Payments from Insurers or Funds
Validation of translation can be done in all languages from and to which we perform translations.